Tuesday, June 10, 2014

I'm back!

Hello my dear readers.
I'm really sorry for this long silence on this blog. In the last six months I have been working on a master's degree and are now close to the end. Also my blogspot account was blocked from the site of the University who runs in the google web platform. Anyway I'm here again and ready to continue the publications about treatment wetlands.

In this period I made a survey in Swiss where I'm doing a project within OIKOS 2000, a good Swiss Company. Here we are designing the right way to reduce the pollution input in a beautiful 30 ha lake int he south-east side of Swiss. ( will prepare a post about this..)

 I went in Gaza for the UN project. Here was laid the first stone of the Kuwait School and planted the first tree!!! 
source "sole24ore"

In Iraq we are doing the final design and working hard to set up the financial budget. More at Meridel Web Site ,  the web site of the Project head with a lot of pictures and schemes.






No comments: